Filter presses are batch filters, operating under pressure to separate solids from liquids. The solids may be the product or they may be a contaminant. Either way, the solids are filtered on the face of the plate-mounted cloth, the chamber fills to capacity, the flow is stopped, the cake is dropped and the press is closed to begin the cycle again.
Automatic Program--controlled Filter Press.
ISO9001 International Quality Certificate and ISO14001 Environment
Haijiang® Automatic Program--controlled Filter Press integrates all the advantages of the average filter press and it has such features as follows:
- Automatic high-pressure membrane squeezing
- Automatic filter cloth washing
- Automatic filtrate collecting and plate-reversing
- Multiple material feeding
- Plate drawing by grouping
- Automatic open and close of valves
- Automatic startup and stop the pumps
- Multiple pressure detection and temperature controlling
- Safety Light Curtains
- Over temperature alarm.
- Over pressure alarm.